Search for properties
Featured Properties
 

Legal Notice

Our agency acts as letting agents for property owners, whose properties are featured on this website in the rental section.

Upon your request, you will receive your rental contract by email. The rental contract details:

The exact location of the rented property,
A detailed description of the villa,
The period of rental,
Number of people,
Rental price and payment instructions,
additional charges (optional insurance, end of stay cleaning, telephone, electricity, linen rental, linen change, additional services) and
damage deposit amount.
All rental prices are stated in Euros per week. Your request for a reservation must be accompanied by the signed rental contract and a 30% deposit of the rental price. The remaining 70%, all additional charges and the damage deposit are due 60 days before the start of your holiday. In the event of a non-payment on time, your rental agreement could be cancelled without notice, with no refund of the deposit. For bookings made less than 60 days before the arrival date at the property, the whole rent must be paid at the time of booking. The amounts should be paid by bank transfer in Euros, net of charges.

If you choose to cancel your reservation, your deposit is not refundable. It is therefore important to take an adequate holiday insurance, which can be booked through our services. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking or there are major changes to it, we will advise you as soon as possible and will endeavor to offer you suitable alternative accommodation. If this is not possible, or you do not wish to accept the alternatives offered, we will completely reimburse your payments.

Change-over dates are Saturdays. Usually the time of arrival is 5 pm, the time of departure 10 am. This applies more strictly during the high season, we will however try to accommodate your individual travel plans rather than imposing a Saturday to Saturday stay.

Publisher

Luxury & Family
404 Avenue Marcel Védrine
06250 Mougins
France

Phone : +33 4 92 28 18 62

Contact Us

Feedback